(2) As the bird by wandering, as the swallow by flying, so the curse without cause shall not come.
(1) There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who walk not according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.
(10) Finally, my brothers, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.
(11) Put on the whole armor of God so that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
(12) For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the world's rulers, of the darkness of this age, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
(13) Therefore take to yourselves the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
(14) Therefore stand, having your loins girded about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness
(15) and your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace.
(16) Above all, take the shield of faith, with which you shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
(17) And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God,
(18) praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching to this very thing with all perseverance and supplication for all saints.
(1) On that day they read in the book of Moses in the ears of the people. And in it was found written that the Ammonite and the Moabite should not come into the congregation of God forever,
(2) because they did not meet the sons of Israel with bread and with water, but hired Balaam against them so that he should curse them. But our God turned the curse into a blessing.
(5) But Jehovah your God would not listen to Balaam, but Jehovah your God turned the curse to a blessing to you, because Jehovah your God loved you.
(26) Help me, O Jehovah my God; save me according to Your mercy;
(27) and they will know that this is Your hand; that You, Jehovah, have done it.
(28) They will curse, but You will bless; they arise, and are ashamed; but let Your servant rejoice.
(3) Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenlies in Christ;
Post a Comment