Wednesday, June 26, 2013
CASTING CROWNS - WEDDING DAY LYRICS
There's a stirring in the throne room
And all creation holds it's breath
Waiting now to see the bridgegroom
Wondering how the bride will dress
And she wears white
And she knows that she's undeserving
She bears the shame of history
But this worn and weary maiden
Is not the bride that he sees
And she wears white head to toe
But only he can make it so
When someone dries your tears
When someone wins your heart and says your beautiful
When you don't know you are
And all you long to see
Is written on his face
Love has come and finally set you free
On that wedding day
On that wedding day
She has danced in golden castles
And she has crawled through beggar's dust
But today she stands before him
And she wears his righteousness
And she will be who he adores
And this is what he made her for
When the hand that bears the only scars
In heaven touch her face
And the last tears she'll ever cried
Are finally wiped away
And the clouds roll back as he takes her hand
And walks her through the gates
Forever we will reign
Monday, June 24, 2013
Consider bass as a part that is supposed to be unique and no other instrument can replace and play those notes and manner that no other instrument can.
Sunday, June 23, 2013
Tuesday, June 18, 2013
Goodbye my sweetest rose,
May you ever grow in our hearts
You were the grace that placed itself
when our lives were torn apart.
You called out to your children and whispered to those in pain
Now you belong in heaven
And the stars spell out your Name:Esther
And it seems to me you lived your life like a candle in the wind.
Never fading in the sunset when the rain set in
And your footsteps will always fall here on our lives.
Your candle's burned out Long before
Your legend never will.
Loveliness we've lost
Those empty days without your smile.
This touch we'll always carry for you my sweetest mom.
And Eventhough we try,
The truth brings us to tears
All our words can't express,the joy you brought us through the years
Goodbye our sweetest mother from your children lost without your soul
Who will miss your compassion more than you'll ever know.
I love you MOM
Monday, June 17, 2013
Wednesday, June 5, 2013
Sunday, June 2, 2013
But if the Spirit of him who made Jesus come again from the dead is in you, he who made Christ Jesus come again from the dead will in the same way, through his Spirit which is in you, give life to your bodies which now are under the power of death.
(2) As the bird by wandering, as the swallow by flying, so the curse without cause shall not come.
Saturday, June 1, 2013
(1) A Psalm of David. Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.
(2) Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
(3) Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;
(4) Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;
(5) Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.
(6) The LORD executeth righteousness and judgment for all that are oppressed.
(7) He made known his ways unto Moses, his acts unto the children of Israel.
(8) The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.
(9) He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.
(10) He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.
(11) For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.
(12) As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.
(13) Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.
(14) For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.
(15) As for man, his days are as grass: as a flower of the field, so he flourisheth.
(16) For the wind passeth over it, and it is gone; and the place thereof shall know it no more.
(17) But the mercy of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children;
(18) To such as keep his covenant, and to those that remember his commandments to do them.
(19) The LORD hath prepared his throne in the heavens; and his kingdom ruleth over all.
(20) Bless the LORD, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word.
(21) Bless ye the LORD, all ye his hosts; ye ministers of his, that do his pleasure.
(22) Bless the LORD, all his works in all places of his dominion: bless the LORD, O my soul.
(8) I would seek unto God, and unto God would I commit my cause:
(9) Which doeth great things and unsearchable; marvellous things without number:
(10) Who giveth rain upon the earth, and sendeth waters upon the fields:
(11) To set up on high those that be low; that those which mourn may be exalted to safety.
(12) He disappointeth the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise.
(13) He taketh the wise in their own craftiness: and the counsel of the froward is carried headlong.
(14) They meet with darkness in the daytime, and grope in the noonday as in the night.
(15) But he saveth the poor from the sword, from their mouth, and from the hand of the mighty.
(16) So the poor hath hope, and iniquity stoppeth her mouth.
(17) Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty:
(18) For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole.
(19) He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee.
(20) In famine he shall redeem thee from death: and in war from the power of the sword.
(21) Thou shalt be hid from the scourge of the tongue: neither shalt thou be afraid of destruction when it cometh.
(22) At destruction and famine thou shalt laugh: neither shalt thou be afraid of the beasts of the earth.
(23) For thou shalt be in league with the stones of the field: and the beasts of the field shall be at peace with thee.
(24) And thou shalt know that thy tabernacle shall be in peace; and thou shalt visit thy habitation, and shalt not sin.
(25) Thou shalt know also that thy seed shall be great, and thine offspring as the grass of the earth.
(26) Thou shalt come to thy grave in a full age, like as a shock of corn cometh in in his season.
(27) Lo this, we have searched it, so it is; hear it, and know thou it for thy good.
i'm thankful for vendors, assignments, scheduling, planning, safey,